Collaborations & Publications
Leadartis is fully engaged in collaboration agreements with companies, excellence research centers and universities including:
- Selexis SA. A Swiss company engaged in GMP compliant antibody manufacturing for preclinical and clinical studies.
- Spanish National Cancer Research Center (CNIO, Madrid, Spain) to address the structures of the Trimerbody-based molecules and the Spanish National Center for Cardiovascular Diseases (CNIC, Madrid, Spain) to validate alternative anti-tumor mechanisms including enhancing tumor antigen presentation (APC engagement).
- Cancer Research Technology UK. The world’s leading independent cancer charity dedicated to saving lives through research, influence and information.
- Foundation for Biomedical Research at the 12 de Octubre and Puerta de Hierro University Hospitals (Madrid, Spain) focused on conducting efficacy, safety, immunogenicity, pharmacokinetics and biodistribution studies in animal models.
- Centre for Applied Medical Research (CIMA, Pamplona, Spain) to address the in vivo efficacy of Trimerbody-based molecules in experimental models of cancer.
- Research Biomedicine Institute Alberto Sols (IIBm, Madrid, Spain) to assess the intracellular signaling events induced by specific candidate molecules.
The following are a selected recent set of the most relevant publications attaining the Trimebody technology:
- An Fc-free EGFR-specific 4-1BB-agonistic Trimerbody Displays Broad Antitumor Activity in Humanized Murine Cancer Models without Toxicity. Marta Compte and al. Clin. Can Res. 2021
- A tumor-targeted trimeric 4-1BB-agonistic antibody induces potent anti-tumor immunity without systemic toxicity.
Marta Compte et al. Nature Communications. 2018
- ATTACK, a novel bispecific T cell-recruiting antibody with trivalent EGFR binding and monovalent CD3 binding for cancer immunotherapy.
Harwood, SL et al. OncoImmunology. 2017
- Intramolecular trimerization, a novel strategy for making multispecific antibodies with controlled orientation of the antigen binding domains Alvarez-Cienfuegos A, et al. Sci. Rep. Nature publishing group. 2016.